Sunday 16 February 2014






hello pretty ! I have another one look i wanna share. I create this eye make-up look when i was attending a wedding few days back. Im so happy with the result and i can say all eyes were on me ! :P

So basically, this look inspired by a photo i saw online. I really love the color combination of Gold, Bronze and Black. 

I apply Gold eye shadow at the Inner corner of my eyes. The gold eye shadow is shimmery type and at the same time it high lighten my eyes so that my eye pop out brighter. i also apply the Gold eye  shadow on my lower lash line. 

Second, i apply Bronze color eye shadow on my lids and i also use the shimmery type. I love bronze color, for me, it really is a beautiful color which can be use for a glamorous and also a simple look. 

Next, on the crease i use black color and i create a winged look. This "upturned" eyes adds instant drama to my face. 

I use Black liquid eye liner on the upper lash line and create a winged look following the wing that i created with the eye shadow. On the lower lash line, i used pencil eye liner and again i created a winged look.
I fill the space between the lower and upper lash line wings with some Gold eye shadow. Im sorry that the wing on the lower lash line are not that visible in my photo. 

I use false eye lash which is not that thick and not that thin.
On my eye brow i use a dark brown eye brown pencil.

Last but not least, on my lips i used Moisture Extreme Lip color by Maybelline  which is Summer Sunset
 (RC 51). This Maybelline lipstick shade is my FAVE ever. i love this sophisticated dark red color which suitable for a glam look !

So thats it ! some details that i can share from the look that i created.
See ya later, in my next post ! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment