Wednesday 14 August 2013

Happy Eidulftri everyone ! how's your Eid going ? hope that all of your are having the best time of your life.
Mine, well i can say there nothing much. Its totally boring and super dull and guess what i have 4 pieces of clothes for this eid but i only wore 2 ! pathetic right ? I know. 
so me and my ex secondary schoolmate used to go and visit our friends during Eid and this year it seems like most of us couldn't make it. How sad ? We only get to meet each other only on Eid but this year it seems like its not gonna happen. Enough nagging bout this and i should say one thing, actually i feel grateful and feeling blessed that i got the chance to celebrate Eid with my family even he's not with me. ( allah bless allahyrhmk inshallah )

Anyway, here some pictures of me. On the first day of school holiday, i just reached JB and mama and papa brought me to Plaza Angsana to buy some stuff for Eidulfitri :)


Here pictures of present that mama and papa gave, Chanel necklace, Polo handbag and Fly emirates sweater and cap !
 almost fainted when i entered the room and saw this *kidding :P



Firts Eidulftri morning, me in my "so-not-vouge" blue polka dots caftan and 
with my lovely baby <3




on the 2nd day of Eidulftri :)


and on the 3rd day of eidulfitri. Me in my beautiful yellow lacy jelabiya and my babies with floral top with red blazer and navy pants :)








No comments:

Post a Comment