Saturday 18 May 2013

2013 obviously is not a good year for me. i've lost someone that i love the most in my life. A soon to be my fiance, husband and someone that i wanna spend my life with till the end of time. its already 2 weeks since he passed away but still i cant believe it. its a nightmare, that i never thought will happen. never ever. he is the best that i ever had in my life. the one who help me through everything, my hero who keeps me safe while im away from my family. he's just perfect in my eyes. but too bad allah say no even our parents said yes. rest in peace ya glby, inshallah we meet in jannah. oh ya allah, place him in jannah and forgive his sins. Ameen. 
Al-Fatihah 

And to my brother ayham, allah protect you inshallah. get well soon. 
i cant lose you just like i lose abood. i cant bear with all this anymore. 
Allah bless you. Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment